As has been mentioned, this is one supplementation that takes care of multiple ailments and botherations. Some of its known benefits are as follows:
- L – Arginine Hydrochloride is known to have a very positive impact on the human immune system. It thus aids the healing process and various muscle repairs in the body much faster. It helps in balancing and maintaining the hormonal levels to the requisite amounts to keep the body functioning well.
- It supports the kidney function in waste removal from the body and relaxes the arteries by dilating them. Naturally increase nitric oxide levels can be controlled with the help of L-Arginine.
- Athletes and Body builders can benefit from the effects of L-Arginine Hydrochloride as it is known to be a pre cursor to nitric oxide, the substance most needed for muscle and stamina build-up by the process of vasodilation. Body builders, especially, are benefitted as the blood flow is higher in the forearm region and helps them to pump weights more in terms of both counts and weight.
- It is used for sexual dysfunction in men, especially related to the erection-related issues as the blood flow in the genital areas increases. As for women, they too can benefit for their sexual malfunctioning and impaired conditions with the use of L-Arginine Hydrochloride.
- These benefits have no scientific evidence but are made by the people who manufacture these supplements.
- It is said to increase sexual stamina.
- It is said to help in kidney by regulating the urea cycle.
- liver problems are looked into by helping the protein synthesis process in the liver.
- They are used for intestinal problems too.
- Cataracts are said to be cured.
- It is said to help cure genital herpes and cold sores. As it seems to reduce the symptoms caused by the herpes virus.
- It also increases the immunity in the body.
- It is used in heart surgeries so as to allow proper flow of blood during such procedures and is known as a vasodilator.
- It is given to post surgery patients so as there is minimal muscle break down.
In terms of the safety of its usage, L-Arginine Hydrochloride is generally considered safe. The only point to remember is not to overdo while consuming it, as it has caused adverse effects in some cases. In order to know of the contraindicated drugs for it, it is best to refer to a doctor before taking the step to go ahead with it.